LeagueSafe offers Members a variety of methods for the payout of funds. The costs associated with each of these options are outlined below...
Virtual Visa Prepaid Card (Tango Card)
- Winners get a prepaid Visa card through Tango prepaid cards
- Claim code is delivered in an email from Tango
- Once you click the redeemable link it directs you to Tango's website where you can choose to receive a physical card mailed to you (at a cost of $3.00), or a virtual card to use online (that is free)
- Once this transaction is processed and the funds leave the Fanball Wallet system, we cannot do anything to change, alter or help with the prepaid cards
- You can contact the Tango prepaid card customer service by the following methods.
- Phone Monday — Friday
- 7:30am — 5:00pm PT
- 1 (877) 558-2646
- (Messages will be answered in one business day)
- Email Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Card Option (also administered through Tango)
- Much like the prepaid Visa, users get a claim code to select a gift card via an email
- Click the claim code and are sent to Tango’s website where they can select one of dozens of gift cards (Amazon, Best Buy, etc.)
- Again, we can’t help with funds once they leave the system. Tango's customer support (listed above) is your best option.
Printable E-Check (Deluxe) COST $3.00
- This is a paper check that a user can print from their own printer
- The delivery of said check comes in the form of an email from the Deluxe corporation
- The check is written out in US currency
- User receives a file and can print and cash the check at most banks
- There are a handful of US banks that won’t accept these checks, and it’s about 50/50 with Canadian and other international banks
Paper Check (in the mail) COST $4.00
- This is a paper check that is delivered via the US Postal Service
- Paper checks are processed on the next business day (if you make a paper check withdrawal on Friday, it will mail out on Monday).
- It usually takes about 7 days for a paper check to reach a member in the US
- Add a week for Canada, add at least two weeks for overseas mailing
- We do not have the ability to track the whereabouts of mailed paper checks
Electronic Transfer (ACH) COST $5.00
- This is an electronic transfer to a US bank account, these transactions cannot be performed internationally
- It usually takes 4-5 days for the transfer to complete
- This payout method is only available to members who only use LeagueSafe
Hint: if you use Fanball, CDM or NFC you can receive ZERO FEE WITHDRAWALS FOR LIFE.