Before a member has access to winnings, the league commissioner first has to allocate the funds to the winning member(s).
That's got to happen first. If your commissioner has not done that yet, contact your league commissioner and urge him to assign the winners in your LeagueSafe league.
When a commissioner assigns winnings to a member here's what happens.
1. The funds are transferred to the winners' LeagueSafe balance. It's usually the same one that you used to log in and make a payment with at the beginning of the season.
2. Each WINNING member receives an email detailing that they've won funds (good for you!) and given instructions on how to request a payout.
We do not automatically send winnings out to people. Checks are not auto-mailed. Funds are not automatically sent to checking accounts or credit cards. There's a ton of issues with that, information and bank accounts change, maybe people want to use their balance to pay for another league, maybe they want to save funds in their LeagueSafe balance for a rainy day or the zombie apocalypse.
With that in mind, here's how you get your money out of your LeagueSafe account.
1. Log in to your LeagueSafe account, make sure that you are using the correct email/account to log in. Quite often when people can't find their balance, it's often because they are using a different email or possibly their Facebook login.
2. Once you log in if there are funds in your balance, you will see a large green amount that shows your personal LeagueSafe balance (when logging in on a computer using the full site). It's big, it's green, it's at the top.
3. Next to that, you will see an orange button that says REQUEST A PAYOUT. Bang your mouse on that button.
4. At the very top of the next screen you will see a text box that allows you to enter the amount you'd like to receive from LeagueSafe. If you want to save some funds in your LeagueSafe balance to pay for next year's league, this is the time in which you do not remove those funds. By default the system will put in your entire amount.
It's worth noting that if you plan on using the electronic bank transfer payout method that you are limited to $2,000 per transaction. If you have more than $2,000 in your account and you'd like to use that method, open a ticket with our help desk and we will allow you to obtain a free ticket so you're not forced to pay multiple fees to payout your funds.
5. Select your payout method and make sure that you complete the transaction. If you've completed a transaction you should see a confirmation page that includes a transaction number. You will also instantly receive an email confirming your transaction and giving you that transaction number.
If you have further questions, please open a ticket with our help desk.